What is involved in planning an Specialized Event at Sea? It’s not hard, and we will do all the heavy lifting for you. Planning a special cruise-based event includes six simple steps.
- Determine the Group Type: Choosing the right cruise line and itinerary depends on the size and nature of your group. Is your event for family, friends, business, or an organization? Is the purpose of your event to have fun, celebrate, motivate, make sales, or brainstorming/planning? The first step is simply to tell us about you, your group, and what you have in mind.
- Choose An Itinerary: Cruise ships visit almost every region of the world, from Mexico to Europe to the Caribbean to the Far East. Pricing varies as much as the possible destinations. Choosing your itinerary depends mostly on three factors: where do you want to go, how many days do you want to travel, and what price range do you want to shoot for?
- Arrange onboard events: Once we have set your cruise line, ship, and itinerary, now comes the fun part! Specialized Events At Sea will work with you to structure your onboard events. You can do everything on a cruise ship that you would otherwise do at a hotel convention center. We’ll help you develop a schedule of events that leaves plenty of time for your participants to have fun, and then work to secure the space and equipment needed to accommodate your program.
- Online Event Site and Registration: We will create and host a dedicated website with all the information about your cruise event, including the ability to register online. Your attendees will be able to see photos of the ship, the staterooms and the public spaces. They will be able to learn about the different ports of call. When they are ready to reserve their space, our online registration will make the process smooth and easy!
- Marketing and Promotion: It’s your responsibility to promote the event. People want to hang out with YOU, so you need to be the one to invite them. However, we will help you succeed by giving you our marketing expertise, including live meetings, teleseminars, email blasts you can send to your mailing list, and promotion through social media.
- Relax: Relax and let Specialized Events At Sea handle the details. We will negotiate with the cruise line, take reservations, process payments, manage your onboard events and handle customer service. All you have to do is promote the event and encourage people to participate, then show up on sailing day and have fun!
As if that’s not enough . . .
Do you want to travel for free? Take advantage of our Referral System, which can help you cruise for free. You may even get PAID to cruise! We will tell you all the details of our referral system once you commit to working with us.
Deck Party Photo: Tambako The Jaguar / Flickr Creative Commons.